A snouted cobra, a highly venomous species of cobra commonly found in southern Africa, is seen in this photo. TORONTO -- A recently published medical case report has described in detail the outcome of a man who was bitten in his genitals by a snake. According to the case report published in Urology Case Reports, the year-old Dutch man had been on vacation in South Africa.
Read This Next
A year-old man from the Netherlands was left needing reconstructive surgery on his penis after it started rotting when a cobra struck while on a safari holiday in South Africa. A man was left needing reconstructive surgery on his penis after being bitten in the genitals by a snake. The year-old man, of Dutch nationality, was on a safari in South Africa when he was struck by the cobra lurking in the toilet. According to Urology Case Reports, the man was left in agony for a whole three hours before he was taken to the nearest trauma centre km away. During the gruelling wait to get to hospital, the man experienced a burning sensation in his genitals, as well as a pain that shot all the way up to his upper chest and abdomen. He also vomited but no neurological symptoms were reported, the report states, while claiming it is the first case of a Naja annulifera cobra biting someone's genitals. Upon being admitted to hospital, his penis and scrotum "were noted to be swollen, deep purple in color and painful". The man was required hemodialysis due to acute kidney injury before being repatriated to the Netherlands.
Zafira. Age: 32. The ultimate adult XXX star usually available only for traveling meetings. Services: Sex In Different Positions, Oral, Oral With Condom, Kissing, Kissing With Tounge, Cum On Body, Deep French Kiss, 69 Position, Extra Ball, Erotic Massage, Striptease, Couples, Light S/M, Toys.
Contact The Author
A year-old man used a toilet and a cobra bit his penis and scrotum. Photo: Getty. And spoiler alert, a venomous snake that close to your exposed privates is not a good thing. For the case report, a team G. Dijkema, J. Pat, and M. Steffens from the Isala klinieken hospital in the Netherlands described what happened to the man while he was vacationing in a South African nature reserve.
According to the medical journal Urology Case Reports , the man had to wait three hours before he was flown by helicopter to the nearest trauma centre some miles away. The man reported vomiting and a burning sensation as well as pain that shot up from his groin into the abdomen and upper chest. Sign up to our free Indy weekly newsletter. He also needed hemodialysis because of acute kidney injury before he had reconstructive surgery to fix his penis. A plastic surgeon used dead tissue and a graft from his groin to restore his penis to normal. The man made a full recovery. And we thought encountering a lion or getting sunburn was the most dangerous thing that could happen on safari. Trending Emily Ratajkowski explains why Pete Davidson is seen as so attractive.